Friday, August 10, 2007

MTM my bridaL gOwn?

as i previously mentioned, i had went bridal shop to try and chOose gowns... but didnt find any off-the-rack (OTR) bridal gown that i really like.. but i still shortlisted 1 that is quite nice n fits me n wont make me look fat :p but the color is too champange.. i wan my bridal gown to be more white but not too white.. champange is ok for evening but for morning i kind of find it too yellowish le... not 白色婚纱... so i went to the sister shop to take a look.. problem is i can try everything.. i can only 'see see look look' and at most try 1 or 2 pieces... if i wan to try all, i must confirm transfering to the sister shop n top up $200... they so scheming.. so gals who r not married yet, remember to hav everythg written black n white watever they promise u... in any case... as i can onli see see look look, is difficult to see if i like anythg unless i try them on.. so i decided tt mayb i shld jus mtm since is included in my package...

arranged appointment w my designer on 8/8 evening, mama went w me.. roughly told my designer my basic requirements.. cos i really got no idea of wat i wan so we flipped thru mags... came up w a design eventually...

heehee my own drawing... something like that lah ;) i didnt managed to secretly take a pic of the gown tt i kiv so no pic to show... i wanted my gown to be in off-white, with the 'V' in front and in satin.. but after tt day, i think got netting/organza looks nicer ;)

the problem now is, i cant decide whether to mtm now.. bcos there will be a new batch of gowns coming in early-sep.. if i can find something tt i like frm tt batch, den gOOd but if i cant, either i stick back to the champange gown tt i kiv or i go for mtm.. den the thing is, if i were to decide to mtm onli in early-sep, it wont be ready in time for my photoshoot in end-sep... altho i will be able to wear it for my actual day... means i wont have my bridal gown in my albums... den again, if i were to decide to mtm now, i shld not be considering watever new gowns tt come in sep n wat if the mtm gown turn out to be not nice???
howhowhowhowhow????? after discussing with xin che, she suggested tt mayb i shld jus get the designer to mtm the exact replica of the champange gown jus changing the color to off-white now so tt i noe the gown shld turn out fine and to 4get abt the batch coming in sep...
howhowhowhowhow????????????????????????? :p

1 comment:

park residenze said...

like wat che say, mtm it lor..either u ask them to replicate the same design as the champange one or choose the champange one for your evening gown and browse through the magazine for another design of the wedding gown. good luck!